Maine, United States
3.5

Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale.The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet.

Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to hold lots a weight, I called the auction site and asked how much weight the drawers would hold? Alex stated, "60-70lbs no problem"....After winning the bid and receiving the box, and it is a pile of ***!..

The drawers barely hold themselves.The slides are so cheaply built that when opening 3 of the drawers during inspection, the plastic clips that connect the slides to the drawer, snapped!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Nice people.

I didn't like: False descriptions.

Had an Experience with Stonghold Equipment?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Saladmaster - Burnt food Saladmaster "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Kabam - My account is permanently banned Kabam "Respected kabam administration....with due respect just tell me when we face some kinda fault in our device can't we login on our other device ? I haven't received any kind..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more