3.5

Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale.The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet.

Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to hold lots a weight, I called the auction site and asked how much weight the drawers would hold? Alex stated, "60-70lbs no problem"....After winning the bid and receiving the box, and it is a pile of ***!..

The drawers barely hold themselves.The slides are so cheaply built that when opening 3 of the drawers during inspection, the plastic clips that connect the slides to the drawer, snapped!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Stonghold Equipment and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about tool cabinet from Stonghold Equipment was false descriptions , but reviewer liked nice people. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stonghold Equipment.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Stonghold Equipment to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stonghold Equipment?

Comments